Do It Yourself DIY HD Kit WIFI Night Vision Hidden Camera + 16GB SD Card
Mini Gadgets DIYWIFI1080 & DIYINVBOX
This Item Records AUDIO
Did not find a hidden camera in our store which will satisfy your needs or want to build your own hidden camera? Here is a DIY Do it yourself spy camera kit. Comes with Full HD Hidden camera, 10 hours battery life in continuous recording mode (or Can be also AC Powered), can also record hidden video in motion detection recording and send alarm notifications to your phone because our Hidden Camera Kit comes with WIFI. But main feature is REAL Automatic Night Vision. Offers you to record hidden Full HD video in complete darkness up to 25 feet away.
Features of DIY KIT:
- View and Record Live streaming on Android, iOS, or local PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
Features of Night Vision Kit:
- *48 built-in Infrared LEDs
- Photocell Sensor automatically cuts IRs on/off
- Up to 25FT range for LEDs
- Flexible placement (no need to connect or attach to camera, just put it where you need lighting and you're done)
- 3D printed technology
- Small size Plug-In: 2.75" x 3" x 1.5" Batteries: 2.75" x 3" x 2.75"
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 5000 mAh battery or AC Power
- Battery Life: up to 10 Hours
- 1 x WiFi DIY Kit*
- 1 x Night Vision Kit
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up.
- Android 4.0 and up.
- Apple iOS 7 and up.
*Please note the following:
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This unit's acrylic faceplate of Night Vision Kit can get hot. Please use caution when handling! To avoid heat, please do not touch the acrylic while the unit is receiving power, or for up to an hour after the unit is powered off.