Security Hidden Spy 4K WIFI Wireless Camera Emergency Garage Flood Wall Light + 128GB SD Card
Mini Gadgets BB4KWIFILIGHT
Searching for absolutely spy camera for your warehouse, garage, office or basement? We have it! This functional flood light equipped with a 4K live streaming WiFi Wireless Hidden camera with included 128GB MicroSD. This unit is meant to be hardwired in like a normal flood light, and it is perfect for long-distance viewing.
Mobile Alerts, Motion Detection, and Recording schedule - Simply set up each feature fast and easy through your smartphone app.
Memory - This device comes with a 128GB MicroSD card which offers up to 60 Hours of Video in 1080P Full HD Resolution.
Fully Functional Flood Light - Take any emergency light, and replace it with light with spy camera and you can still keep the functionality with this unit!
DVR or WiFi - In the past our Wi-Fi units required a router connection to record -- not anymore! Our new BB4KWiFi line allows the end user to set up video recording irregardless if the unit is connected to Wi-Fi!
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBWiFiLight
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 4.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- Our BB4KWiFi units still require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.