Hidden 2K UHD Camera with Audio in Garage Door Opener for Car Security + 128GB SD Card
Mini Gadgets BB2KGarage
This Item Records Audio
The New Bush Baby 2K Line and you will love it. This unit looks like any ordinary garage door opener but contains a 2K Hidden camera, 12.5 hours battery, and comes with 128GB memory. Simply attach this to your visor and turn the unit on with your remote and you are all set. This unit can take pictures, continuously record, or record on motion!
“ If you have any questions about the product please contact us through Messages. “
- Automatically start continuous 3K recording upon powering on
- Full 2K @ 30 FPS or 3K @ 15 FPS video recording
- 14.2 Megapixel (4352x3264) photo capturing
- Date/Time stamping
- Motion detection or Continuous recording
- Loop Recording
- Controlled by 433mhz radio frequency remote (~15 foot range)
- Internal 128GB storage (12.5 hours of video storage)
- Video Resolution: 2304x1296 @ 30 FPS or 3200x1800 @ 15 fps
- Video Format: .MOV
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording and Motion Detection
- Photo Capture Resolution: 4532x3264
- Viewing Angle: 65°
- Storage: Internal MicroSD Card*
- Video Recording Storage Consumption: 1.7Gb/10 Min @ 2K, 1.15Gb/10 Min @ 3K
- Power Supply: Internal Rechargeable 3.7v 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: 12.5 hours
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 2"
- 1 x BB2KGarage
- 1 x 8Pin MiniUSB Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x BB2K DVR Manual
*Please note the following:
- The styling of this device may be slightly different from the one depicted.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Card.
- This device is not a functioning radar detector.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow up to an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- These devices are operated by receiving a 433mhz radio frequency from the remote control. Please make sure you are at least ~15 feet or closer to the device when trying to power it on, have a clear line of sight, and are pointing the remote at the device. If you have other devices that are broadcasting radio frequency signals, this may interfere with operation