Landscape Stone Outdoor Hidden Spy Wireless 4K Camera with Audio
Motion Activated Weatherproof Security Outdoor 4K Camera with Audio Hidden in ordinary landscape stone is the best idea for any outdoor surveillance situation especially with WIFI feature with alarm notifications which offers Wireless Remote view using your smartphone And built in battery offers up to 40 hours of video recording in continuous recording mode
While in Motion Detection Recording it can send you alarm notifications to your phone. 128GB SD Card is included.
- Time/Date stamping
- Can be paired with Wi-Fi, or used as a DVR by directly connecting to the unit's wi-fi signal
- Live streaming and video playback on free app (Android/iOS)
- Record on to MicroSD Card (2 hours per 1GB)
- Audio streaming/recording with video
- Loop recording (overwrite function)
- Three recording modes to choose from
- Motion alerts via app*
- App Compatibility: Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Streaming Resolution: 4K, 2K, 1080P
- Recording Resolution: 720P
- Recording Modes: 24/7, Motion Detection (can also be set to record at specific times of the day)
- Recording Consumption: 1GB / 2 Hours
- Video Format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Clock dimensions: 10.5" x 9.5" x 6"
- Power Supply: Built-in Rechargeable battery with 40 Hours Battery Life in Continuous recording mode.
- Input Voltage: 120v 60Hz (plug type: A)
- 1 x BB4KWiFiRock
- 1 x BB4KWiFi & Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Charging Adapter with LED Light
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
*Please note the following:
- *Our BB4KWiFi units require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream or receive motion alerts.
- *Only compatible with Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks with passwords that do not contain special characters.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.