Spy 4K Camera with WIFI in Alarm Clock with Audio
Android iOS Support
Mini Gadgets BB4KWiFiAlarmClock
This Item Records Video with Sound
Searching for the best hidden camera for your bedroom? With this BB4WIFI Hidden camera you can record super clear spy video in 4K resolution and watch live streaming video from your smartphone.
NO Visible Camera Lens - The camera to this unit is hidden behind the screen making the camera invisible.
Alert Settings - Set Alerts through your app to alert you via email or through the app when the unit has detected Motion.
Fully-Functional Device - USB ports for charging your smartphone, clock, and alarm settings with the big ADVANTAGE of an 4K HD streaming spy camera included.
This spy camera comes with 128GB Micro SD Card
DVR or WiFi - In the past our Wi-Fi units required a router connection to record -- not anymore! Our new BB4KWiFi line allows the end user to set up video recording irregardless if the unit is connected to Wi-Fi!
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC (stream only).
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date stamp
- Windows XP and up.
- Andriod 5.0 and up.
- Apple iOS 7.0 and up
- 1 x BBWiFiAlarmClock
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
*Please note the following:
- Our BB4KWiFi units still require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.