iTrail Mini 4G Real Time Live Hidden Car OBD-II 2 GPS Tracker iOS Android App
iTrail Solo - GPS901-4G
PLEASE NOTE: PLAN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE. ALL PLANS ARE AVAILABLE IN LISTING.
Our trusted iTrail Snap is now available in 4G. It is the easiest way to begin tracking a vehicle. Insert the iTrail Snap into your On Board Diagnostic Port (OBD-II) and you'll be tracking in minutes. Because you are using the OBD-II port you never have to worry about battery life. 4G GPS + our exclusive iTrail Live GPS Tracking Platforms.
Simple snap into place GPS Live Tracker. Using your vehicles ODB-II port you can power this unique GPS Tracker without worrying about recharging or replacing any batteries. The iTrail Snap is easy to install and can provide piece of mind when you need tracking. Tracking device for the best coverage in the North America
- 4G Network
- Snap it into the OBD-II port for uninterrupted power
- Easy to install (The OBD-II port is located under the driver’s side dash on most vehicles. Consult your vehicle owner's manual.)
- No batteries needed
- Move the iTrail Snap from car to car as needed
- Real time tracking on iTrail Live Tracking platform (see service plans below)
- Geo Fence available
- Alerts by text or email
- Customisable reports
- Web based tracking
- Mobile viewer for smart devices
Easy install makes it perfect for business or personal tracking: fleet, asset, teen, elderly.
Powered by KJB iTrail exclusive GPS tracking platform
Subscription plans below: Cancel anytime with no penalties.
- Unlimited Data
- Receive Alerts
- Generate Reports
Most Popular $29.95/month 1 minute Updates
Plus $34.95/month 30 second Updates
Please Note: Once your tracker has been installed, it may take up to 24 hours for it to connect to provider and start reporting
If service is inactive for 60 days or more, the device may need to be returned for reactivation.
- Cellular Network: 4G
- Modem: uBlox LEON G100
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS Class 10/Station
- class B
- TCP/IP over PPP
- Antenna: Internal
- GPS Antenna: Internal Only
- Receiver: uBlox NEO 6M (GPS, Galileo&Sbase) engine
- Channels: 50 Parallel Channels
- Digital Output: No
- Position Accuracy: Autonomous <2.5M
- Sensitivity: -162dBm
- Time to First Fix (TTFF): Hot Start <1 second
- Aided start <1 second
- Cold start 29 seconds
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.125” L x 2” W x 0.938” H
- iTrail GPS Tracker