Unmanned Spectrum Analyzer Spy Devices Detector.
Smart-D is an unmanned remote accessible real time spectrum analyzer that detects eavesdropping and bugging spy devices up to 6GHZ.
Place a Smart-D in the location to be secured. Set up the Management Software on your secure server and watch for all alerts from one central control station. When an eavesdropping attempt is made, Smart D alerts the system by analyzing the signal through the Terminal Management Software. The Management Server alerts the administrator to the location and type of suspicious signal. The administrator can than alert the security team to a potential threat and deploy a physical search of that location which allows the user to find and remove the bug or eavesdropping device.
- Each remote terminal covers an area of 500 feet
- Detects digital signals like Ultra Wide Band and Bluetooth
- Scans a frequency range of 25kHz to 6GHz within one second
- Simultaneously monitors multiple locations from one Control Center (additional remote terminals avaliable)
- Keeps record of all detected alerts
- Can be hidden behind wooden cabinets
- 24/7 Unmanned monitoring
- Audio/ Video Demodulation
- Statistics and Reports
No more need to hire or employ an expert sweep team. The Smart-D works by always scanning the location and knowing what is a friendly frequency and when it is a potential threat.
The 24/7 monitoring will help to ensure that expected privacy is maintained.
• National security teams
• Ministry buildings, embassies and state department offices
• Executive offices and C-Suite
• Executive assistant offices
• Research and development teams
• Frequency range: 25kHz~6GHz
• Sensitivity -100dBm~-10dBm
• Audio Demodulation Wideband FM/Narrowband FM/AM
• Video Demodulation NTSC/PAL/SECAM
• LED Panel
• Serial Communication Port RJ11
• Network Connection (NIC) 1 Port 100Mbps